If you do not have access to a graphing calculator, the link above will take you to a very basic one.
You will be able to graph all functions on this calculator.
You can change the settings of how the graph looks by clicking on the wrench in the top right corner.
Here are the settings I usually use:
Steps to graph:
1. Type your function into the left column on the website.
2. Your graph should appear on the grid.
3. You should be able to see plotted points. If not, click on the graph line.
4. Run your mouse over the different points to get the exact coordinates so you can make an x-y table.
5. If you click and hold on the graph line, you can drag your mouse to find other coordinate points.